How to make delicious pastries – hook earrings from polymer clay! - 5.0 out of 5 based on 1 vote
How to make delicious pastries – hook earrings from polymer clay!
You’ll need :
Polymer clay (brown, beige, white)
Circle cutter (optional)
Jump rings and hooks
1) Condition the clay with your fingers to make it soft.
2) Roll out thin sheets of clay and cut out even circles.
3) Put the circles together and roll the cake
4) With a blade cut the cake in 8 pieces.
5) Put the eye pins on the back of each cake slice.
6) With a needle pinch the layers of each piece.
7) To make the wafer, roll small amount of two colors of clay
8) Put together the two pieces of rolled clay and roll again.
9) Bake all pieces
10) Paint each piece of cake with brown acrylic paint.
11) Before the color gets dry, put the wafers on top of each piece.
12) After they get dry , connect the jump rings with the hooks.
Your mini food jewelry is ready!
Last modified onSaturday, 31 January 2015 10:20
Login to post comments